1 cup tofu firm
2 cups fresh tomatoes
1 green pepper, chop
shake of Bragg Sprinkle
3 cups cooked soybeans
2 red onions, chop
1 tsp Liquid Aminos
4 raw potatoes, chop
Cut tofu into small pieces and cook in a skillet until slightly browned; remove from pan. Chop potatoes, onions and green peppers put into skillet. Season with aminos and sprinkle. Add soybeans and tomatoes. Cover. Cook about 30 minutes, or until done, adding liquid from soybeans or water, as needed. Add tofu. Serves 5
We rate this 5 out of 5. It is very good. Also for those out there that cant do soybeans or just can find them you can try using chick peas instead. Chick peas and soybeans have smiler taste.
On a side note I have switched from using the Bragg Sprinkle to using Mrs.Dash Tomato Basil with Garlic. I compered the ingredients and they are very close to the same thing. Mrs.Dash is much cheaper. I use the Mrs.Dash Fiesta Lima when I want to add a little kick.
Happy Cooking,
Bright Family
Happy Cooking,
Bright Family
0 comments:
Post a Comment